Monday 28 June 2021

Running Wild In Impractical Outfits Tag


So I'm not sure if this exists or not already, but I'm trying my hand at creating a tag. Photos are from Pinterest. I might do this tag too at some point, but I'm probably going to take awhile so I thought I'd get it out there. I don't have an official header for this tag so I thought you guys could put a song, or a photo, or just leave it empty if you prefer.

The Rules I guess

- Put a link to my blog (Autumn Ink)
-Put a link to your post in the comments
(You don't have to, but I'd love to see your answers)
-Tag people if you want 
(this tag has me as it's creator, it was never going to be done well)
-Have fun with the tag and feel free to add things, change locations, or whatever you want.
-The outfits you choose can be from anywhere you like (movies, books, shows, real life, etc.) and they can be as practical or as impractical as you'd like. Choose with as much flagrant disregard for custom or rules as you choose.
-You have to bring a different fictional character of your choosing to each location



At the Beach (Or the Holiday House from the song 'the last great american dynasty- Taylor Swift')-


Car Wash-

University of Glasgow-


Abandoned Castle-

A Fictional Place of Your Choosing-

Picnic-

Summer Roadtrip-

In the Woods-

Dancing in the Rain-

Paris-

In a cottage with a garden-

Circus or Masquerade-

On the Moor (a tract of uncultivated upland)-

Fun Bonus Question-
It's the 20's (or some other era) and your husband's been mysteriously murdered. What's your outfit?

I Tag (if you guys want to do it)


Feel free to do the tag even if I haven't tagged you.

18 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tag! It looks very interesting. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! Oh good! That's what I was hoping

      Delete
  2. Thanks for tagging me! This looks like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! I'm excited to everyone's answers when/if they do it.

      Delete
    2. *excited to see everyone's answers

      Delete
  3. Thank you for tagging me! Excited to try it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! I'm excited to see what your answers will be.

      Delete
  4. Ack I never commented! But I meant to. :) Thanks for the tag, it looks like magnificent fun and I can't wait to finish filling it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries! :) That's what I was hoping. I can't wait to see your answers!

      Delete
  5. I've finally finished mine, I could have made it so much longer. Here it is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh! I can't wait to read it. Thanks for doing the tag!

      Delete
  6. This tag sounds so awesome, I love the aesthetics. I plan to post my own response soon. ;)
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, same! I can't wait to see your answers!

      Delete
    2. You're welcome. :) I just finished my response: https://adventure1359.blogspot.com/2021/09/running-wild-in-impractical-outfits-tag.html

      -Quinley

      Delete
  7. http://maidenknightt.blogspot.com/2021/08/running-wild-in-impractical-outfits-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a really fun tag -- a friend tagged me with it recently, and I filled it out here today :-)

    ReplyDelete