Thursday 8 October 2020

Baking Madness And My Own General Chaos

 Pumpkin Bread 

  Hot Apple Cider

 Pumpkin Pie

I did a huge baking day unintentionally. I was looking for an excuse to read outside and I had a few things I really wanted to make for October. The other reason was that I wanted to watch Pirates of the Caribbean and eat fall related things at the same time.


In-between times that I was baking and things were in the oven I'd read which was really nice. The sky was overcast, it was drizzling which meant not many people were out and it wasn't too cold. It was perfect. While I was waiting for some of the things in the oven I took a very last minute, time-sensitive photoshoot. Well, my brother took the photos. The intention was a casual photoshoot and instead we were just running between photo locations so I could get back. We're going to pretend it was casual.





I was grabbing a rock because I heard something next to me in the woods. It was probably a bird.
 My brother hadn't heard anything and was very confused if he was supposed to be taking photos or not.
There was also a bee on the way there (to the woods) that I left behind with sugar water. I was going to take photos of  it but my siblings unintentionally killed it with popsicles sticks. It tried so hard. The things that happen while you're on a time crunch. 


Sorry this wasn't in focus. Look at the red leaves though


Anyways, I finally got to watch Pirates of the Caribbean. It felt very well-earned.




I hope this post was entertaining.
I had fun despite dying a little by the end.



4 comments:

  1. Sounds like the best kind of day! A bit hectic but worth it. The pumpkin bread turned out gorgeous, well all of it really. Love the photos and the fall aesthetic.
    Pirates of the Caribbean is always a good choice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to not being as productive XD Thanks! They weren't what I was hoping for but they all worked out. Same.
      It is!

      Delete
  2. I love Pirates, love it love it. I recently baked gingerbread for our sister and sister in law girls night where we watched Gentlemen Prefer Blondes. I think Gingersnaps are possible for tomorrow, and I want to make Apple Cider doughnuts on another weekend as well. Pumpkin bread at some point as well, fall baking is just the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a good movie right! That sounds like such a fun night! I actually watched Gentleman Prefer Blondes for the first time a couple months ago. Those all sound amazing, I hope they all turn out!
      It really is.

      Delete