Saturday 1 May 2021

Song Association

 


I've been watching a lot of those song association videos (either created or inspired by ELLE on Youtube) with famous music artists and I wanted to try it. Essentially in the video you get a random word and you have 10 seconds to think of a song and sing the lyric that contains the word. Although I took much longer then 10 seconds for some of these. Also most of these songs aren't clean (For the most part it's just because of a word or two of language, but still.)

This doesn't actually have a reason to be here but I like it so...


Good

I'm Not A Saint -Billy Raffoul

'I'm really good at being good at goodbyes'

Mad

Mad Woman -Taylor Swift

'No one likes a mad woman'


Gone

One Way Or Another- Blondie 

'I'm gonna find ya'

(so it's technically 'gonna' in the song but still) 

Moon

All My Tears- Jars of Clay or All My Tears -Ane Brun (either version)

'Sun and moon will be replaced, with the light of Jesus' face'

When 

Right Where You Left Me- Taylor Swift

'At the restaurant, when I was still the one you want'

Cool

Cool Girl- Dodie

'Cool girl, will be different, I'll be quiet'

Happy 

Nerves- DPR Ian

'Hi, how you doin'? heard you seem to be happy now'

Want

Potential Break-up Song Explicit- Aly & AJ

'Now all I want is my stuff back.'


Heart

No Light, No Light- Florence and the Machine

'When it's over your start, you're my my head, you're my heart'

Wild

Wasted Time- Juke Ross

'We played round fearless in the wild'




8 comments:

  1. All great choices! Christian Yu has my heart!! He is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choices! I love so many of these. One Way or Another always seems to get stuck in my head.
    Ooh, you're a Dodie fan, too? What are your favorite songs of hers?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They're so good, right! I've been playing them on repeat. Same! It's just one of those songs.
      I am! Oh that's a hard one. The first one of hers I ever listened to was 'Burned Out', some other favourites are 'Boys Like You', 'Guiltless', 'Human', 'Arms Unfolding', the list goes on. What are some of your favourites?

      Delete
    2. Oh, I love so many of her songs.
      "Guiltless" and "Human" are some of my favorites, too. "Cool Girl" is another one of my favorites, and I've always liked "Rainbow" and "She".

      Delete
    3. She has so many good ones!
      Ooh! Love those ones too.

      Delete
  3. This is so fun! I love playing this game with my sisters! I'm feeling "out of the loop", though, because I haven't heard any of these, lol! I do listen to Blondie from time to time so maybe I've heard that one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh good! I was hoping it would be. I had fun with it. I'm pretty out of the loop too actually. She's really good.

      Delete