Saturday 29 August 2020

Summer Flowers And Skies




Summer is slowly coming to an end. It's still going on but Fall is on the horizon and I'm incredibly excited for it. But surprisingly I've really been enjoying Summer this year in between the times I've died in the heat. Maybe it's because it been an odd sort of Summer and Fallish combination at the same time. Part of the reason was I had a Peach Smoothie from McDonalds and it absolutely changed everything for me. It was so good.
   Anyways, before Summer slips too far away I took some photos of some plants and things.



The sunset was stunning one night with cotton candy blues and pinks and blazing colour in other places. My camera didn't do it justice but it's still pretty.



A couple of my youngest siblings came out while I was taking pictures and kept sitting on plants and picking them which was incredibly inconvenient but they were too cute about it to get mad at.
  


This geranium was difficult to get a picture of because the sun would come out and then disappear again and I had too quickly change settings constantly. But it was actually great because I'd notice plants I hadn't before like the purple bud above.



I was obsessed with this purple sweet pea flower because of the brush stroke looking pattern on it.




The bees were hard to get a picture of because the moment I'd get it in focus they'd move but I finally got one.


A failed photo of the moon but my mom told me that bright star there is actually Jupiter so that's cool 



4 comments:

  1. These are lovely, I want to work on capturing sunsets, I've not managed to be a able to do it well, and phones just don't cut it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm so grateful for my camera that I got for Christmas a few years ago otherwise I wouldn't be able to take the pictures either. They really don't, it's sad.

      Delete
  2. So pretty! I love the aesthetic of this!!

    ReplyDelete