Friday 6 March 2020

Bare-boned Introduction

 
My name is Elizabeth or Liz depending on who's talking to me. I am the oldest in a Christian family of eight kids and 20 years old, which is a shock to us all.


I have thought about doing a blog for years and now I'm finally starting. Starting with a lot of screaming and hesitation but here none-the-less. I thought I'd start this blog at the beginning of 2020 because that seemed fitting. New decade, new blog. It is now March so if that's any indication for how this blog is going to go...

As to what this blog is or what it's for, I have no idea. I can barely find the font size button. It's going to be a smattering of everything.

                                                                   

                               

2 comments: