Sunday 16 July 2023

Rogue artist and a plot twist, part 2

 


As previously mentioned, I was going to leave another note asking where he had left other paintings as well as a few other questions. 



This note was a success. R. Duncan, local city worker cryptid and leaver of paintings in the woods, has become a phone contact. With (obvious) caution, I asked a few questions. Some updates on the artist I'll keep private, since they don't know me and I don't know them, another thing is that I now own the painting that was in my woods (still think this whole set-up was hilarious. I stumbled across a sort-off parks and rec episode happening in the distance and I had no idea.)



So he told me a couple locations where he had left paintings. I tried going to the first spot, but since the location he gave was a little vague/didn't exactly match his description, we're not sure we were at the right location. So here's take one on an on-going hunt for paintings. 


Saw a few things. A deer, a squirrel, several birds, construction. No paintings though.



The hunt is ongoing. I may have not have found anything yet, but here's the backside of a water and sewer building for those as invested in this as I am. To riveting content and the people that follow this blog for said riveting content. Here ya go.





1 comment:

  1. Hello Elizabeth! I meant to comment sooner, but life has been busy. This seems like an interesting and exciting sequence of events! Thanks for keeping us updated on the story, and good luck in finding the other paintings 🙂

    ReplyDelete