Thursday 20 January 2022

Artistic Meme Makeup

So I have some fake plants that I wanted to use for a Labyrinth photoshoot. They're the most glitter-coated-reminiscent-of-Labyrinth thing I've ever seen in a fake flower section. If you've ever seen Labyrinth you'll know that there is a heck ton of glitter in it. I know nothing about makeup and I don't really have supplies so I knew my idea wasn't going to be feasible but I did want to do something Labyrinth inspired.
Anyways that's how I went from wanting to recreate something even faintly resembling this


to this

It made more sense in my head. I ruined a perfectly good dollar store eyeliner pencil for this and I regret nothing.



When you sing way too aggressively to the 'What does the fox say?' bits and the 
following weird noises 



Personally I think it's a look

6 comments:

  1. Your fox make up looks awesome. :)
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, your makeup looks both awesome and adorable,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes you just have to embrace the trashcan version of what you really wanted to do lol

      Delete